Find Our Most Frequent Questions Below
Fusce ac eleifend erat, cursus pretium ante. Mauris euismod luctus libero ac rutrum. Morbi ullamcorper, mauris et dapibus accumsan, turpis massa ornare metus, eget commodo neque lacus sit amet erat. Vestibulum tempus, mi eget condimentum cursus, augue urna congue justo, a accumsan nunc erat eget leo. Proin sollicitudin tortor et nibh fringilla hendrerit. Praesent vel ante suscipit nisl hendrerit eleifend. Praesent a aliquet purus.
EXTENSION OF TREATY TRADER'S VISA / TREATY INVESTOR'S VISA
A foreign national who has an existing Treaty Trader’s or Treaty Investor’s Visa and wishes to extend his stay for the same purposes of acquiring said visa
Bureau of Immigration Main Office
1. Checklist with complete documentary requirements
2. Application Form
3. Additional Information on Applicant's children (if needed)
1. Secure the CGAF from either at the Public Information and Assistance Unit (PIAU) at Bureau of Immigration G/F Main Office or from the official Bureau of Immigration Website.
2. Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
3. Pay the required fees.
4. Submit copy of Official Receipt.
5. Attend hearing
6. For visa extension application, the biometric data previously captured during the visa conversion shall be used in the printing of the renewed ACR I-Card. However, applicants aged ten (10) years and below shall have their image and fingerprint captured every extension of visa. Applicants aged eleven (11) years and above shall have their image and fingerprint captured every after five (5) years.
7. Check website if visa application is already approved.
8. If approved, submit passport for visa implementation.
9. If ACR I-Card is approved, claim ACR I-Card.
VALIDITY | PRINCIPAL | DEP-SPOUSE | DEP-B16 | DEP-B14
1 Year Php 6,550.00 Php 5,850.00 Php 5,850.00 Php 5,850.00
2 Years Php 10,580.00 Php 9,680.00 Php 9,680.00 Php 9,680.00