Find Our Most Frequent Questions Below
Fusce ac eleifend erat, cursus pretium ante. Mauris euismod luctus libero ac rutrum. Morbi ullamcorper, mauris et dapibus accumsan, turpis massa ornare metus, eget commodo neque lacus sit amet erat. Vestibulum tempus, mi eget condimentum cursus, augue urna congue justo, a accumsan nunc erat eget leo. Proin sollicitudin tortor et nibh fringilla hendrerit. Praesent vel ante suscipit nisl hendrerit eleifend. Praesent a aliquet purus.
Non-visa required tourists admitted initially for thirty (30) days and is requesting for an initial extension of twenty-nine (29) days
Bureau of Immigration Main Office
1. Checklist with TVS-C-VE-2016 with complete documentary requirements
2. Application Form TVS-CGAF-VE-2016
3. Additional Information on Applicant's children (if needed)
1. Secure the CGAF from either at the Public Information and Assistance Unit (PIAU) at Bureau of Immigration G/F Main Office or from the official Bureau of Immigration Website.
2. Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
3. If the applicant has no derogatory records, a BI Clearance Certificate shall be issued. Otherwise, the applicant must proceed to the Verification and Certification Unit for Clearance.
4. Get the Order of Payment Slip and proceed to Cashier for payment.
5. Pay the fees and get the Official Receipt.
6. Submit the Official Receipt with the application form, attachments and passport to the receiving/assessment Officer.
7. Claim the passport stamped with the requested extension of stay.
Visa Waiver - Php 500.00 + Visa Waiver Application Fee - Php 1,500.00 + Certification Fee - Php 500.00 + Legal Research Fee (LRF) for each immigration fee except Head Tax and Fines Php 30.00 + Express Fee - Php 1,000.00
Fine for Overstaying – (additional) Php 500.00 per month
Motion for Reconsideration for Overstaying – (additional) Php 500.00
LFR – Php 10.00
*Fees are updated as of 06 March 2014 and may change without prior notice