Find Our Most Frequent Questions Below
Fusce ac eleifend erat, cursus pretium ante. Mauris euismod luctus libero ac rutrum. Morbi ullamcorper, mauris et dapibus accumsan, turpis massa ornare metus, eget commodo neque lacus sit amet erat. Vestibulum tempus, mi eget condimentum cursus, augue urna congue justo, a accumsan nunc erat eget leo. Proin sollicitudin tortor et nibh fringilla hendrerit. Praesent vel ante suscipit nisl hendrerit eleifend. Praesent a aliquet purus.
MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION ON UPDATING AND EXTENSION OF AUTHORIZED STAY
A foreign national who is: a.) overstaying beyond the maximum allowable stay: - 36 months for Visa-Non Required Nationals - 24 months for Visa Required b.) overstaying for more than 6 months regardless if their stay is within allowable period
Bureau of Immigration Main Office
1. Request for Reconsideration Form
2. Application Form TVS-CGAF-VE-2016
3. Additional Information on Applicant's children (if needed)
1. Secure the CGAF from either at the Public Information and Assistance Unit (PIAU) at Bureau of Immigration G/F Main Office or from the official Bureau of Immigration Website.
2. Pay the MR fee at the Cashier and submit the MR and OR and other documents to Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
3. Claim the approved MR from the Visa Extension Section and proceed to their counters for release of Order of Payment (OPS).
4. Pay the fees.
5. Submit the Official Receipt with the application form, attachments and passport to the receiving/assessment Officer.
6. Claim the passport stamped with the requested extension of stay.
38 Days Validity
Motion for Reconsideration Fee - Php 500.00 + Legal Research Fee - Php 10.00 = Php 510.00
Note: Administrative Fine (Ph P 5,000.00) to be charged every year of over stay. Eighteen (18) months of over stay considered two (2) years. BALIKBAYAN is exempted from this fine.
*Fees are updated as of 06 March 2014 and may change without prior notice