Find Our Most Frequent Questions Below
Fusce ac eleifend erat, cursus pretium ante. Mauris euismod luctus libero ac rutrum. Morbi ullamcorper, mauris et dapibus accumsan, turpis massa ornare metus, eget commodo neque lacus sit amet erat. Vestibulum tempus, mi eget condimentum cursus, augue urna congue justo, a accumsan nunc erat eget leo. Proin sollicitudin tortor et nibh fringilla hendrerit. Praesent vel ante suscipit nisl hendrerit eleifend. Praesent a aliquet purus.
CONVERSION TO TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA (TRV) FOR ONE (1) YEAR OF AN INDIAN NATIONAL MARRIED TO A FILIPINO CITIZEN UNDER MEMORANDUM ORDER NO. ADD-01-038
*Pursuant to Immigration Administrative Order No. SBM-2014-006, the passports of applicants are required to be surrendered to the Bureau during the pendency of the application and shall be returned to the applicant via courier service delivery upon proper disposition of the same. Any request for pull-out of a required document (e.g. passport, birth/marriage certificate) during the pendency of the application shall be deemed to be an act of abandonment of the existing application. Consequently, the application shall be dismissed and all payments made with reference to the application shall not be subject to refund.
An Indian national who is married to a Philippine citizen as well as their children
Bureau of Immigration Main Office
1. Checklist with complete documentary requirements
2. Application Form
3. Additional Information on Applicant's children (if needed)
1. Secure the CGAF from either at the Public Information and Assistance Unit (PIAU) at Bureau of Immigration G/F Main Office or from the official Bureau of Immigration Website.
2. Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
3. Get the Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
4. Pay the visa application fees to Cashier.
5. Get the Official Receipt (OR) from the Cashier.
6. Pay the courier fees to Courier located at G/F BI Main Office.
7. Get the courier pouch with thermal label indicating applicant’s name, address and bill number.
8. Submit the original Official Receipt and courier pouch to CRU. The applicant’s passport and courier pouch will be indorsed to the Office of the Executive Director (OED) pending the disposition of the application. Then, CRU will indorse the visa application documents except passport and courier pouch to the Legal Division for distribution to hearing officers and the ACR I-Card application documents to the Alien Registration Division (ARD).
9. Attend the Hearing. Proceed to ARD for biometrics capturing.
10. Once ACR I-Card is approved, ARD will transmit it to OED.
PRINCIPAL - Php 37,060.00 | DEP-SPOUSE - Php 37,060.00 | DEP-B16 - Php 37,060.00 | DEP-B14 - Php 37,060.00
Additional Fee for ACR I-Card 1 Year - + US $50
*Fees are updated as of 06 March 2014 and may change without prior notice