Find Our Most Frequent Questions Below
Fusce ac eleifend erat, cursus pretium ante. Mauris euismod luctus libero ac rutrum. Morbi ullamcorper, mauris et dapibus accumsan, turpis massa ornare metus, eget commodo neque lacus sit amet erat. Vestibulum tempus, mi eget condimentum cursus, augue urna congue justo, a accumsan nunc erat eget leo. Proin sollicitudin tortor et nibh fringilla hendrerit. Praesent vel ante suscipit nisl hendrerit eleifend. Praesent a aliquet purus.
CONVERSION TO PRE - ARRANGED EMPLOYEE VISA (NON-COMMERCIAL)
Foreign nationals engaged in missionary, social or rehabilitation, etc
Bureau of Immigration Main Office
Other Immigration Offices (Click here to see the list of offices authorized to process this transaction)
1. Checklist with complete documentary requirements
2. Application Form
3. Additional Information on Applicant's children (if needed)
1. Secure the CGAF from either at the Public Information and Assistance Unit (PIAU) at Bureau of Immigration G/F Main Office or from the official Bureau of Immigration Website.
2. Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
3. Pay the required fees.
4. Submit copy of Official Receipt.
5. Attend hearing.
6. For visa extension application, the biometric data previously captured during the visa conversion shall be used in the printing of the renewed ACR I-Card. However, applicants aged ten (10) years and below shall have their image and fingerprint captured every extension of visa. Applicants aged eleven (11) years and above shall have their image and fingerprint captured every after five (5) years.
7. Check website if visa application is already approved.
8. If approved, submit passport for visa implementation.
9. If ACR I-Card is approved, claim ACR I-Card.
Validity 1 Year - PRINCIPAL - Php 5,250.00 | DEP-SPOUSE - Php 4,550.00 | DEP-B16 - Php 4,550.00 | DEP-B14 - Php 4,550.00
Additional Fee for ACR I-Card
1 Year - + US $50
*Fees are updated as of 06 March 2014 and may change without prior notice.