Find Our Most Frequent Questions Below
Fusce ac eleifend erat, cursus pretium ante. Mauris euismod luctus libero ac rutrum. Morbi ullamcorper, mauris et dapibus accumsan, turpis massa ornare metus, eget commodo neque lacus sit amet erat. Vestibulum tempus, mi eget condimentum cursus, augue urna congue justo, a accumsan nunc erat eget leo. Proin sollicitudin tortor et nibh fringilla hendrerit. Praesent vel ante suscipit nisl hendrerit eleifend. Praesent a aliquet purus.
CONVERSION TO NON-QUOTA IMMIGRANT VISA OF A FORMER FILIPINO CITIZEN NATURALIZED IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY
Applicant who: (a) was previously a natural-born citizen of the Philippines; (b) is a naturalized citizen of a foreign country; and (c) intends to return to the Philippines for permanent residence.
Bureau of Immigration Main Office
1. Checklist with complete documentary requirements
2. Application Form
3. Additional Information on Applicant's children (if needed)
1. Secure the CGAF from either at the Public Information and Assistance Unit (PIAU) at Bureau of Immigration G/F Main Office or from the official Bureau of Immigration Website.
2. Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
3. Get the Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
4. Pay the required fees.
5. Submit copy of Official Receipt.
6. Attend hearing. Please refer to the Official Receipt for the schedule and venue of the hearing and Image and Fingerprint Capturing.
7. Proceed to Image and Fingerprint Capturing Counter of the Alien Registration Division (ARD) and submit requirements for ACR I-Card application
8. Check website if visa application is already approved.
9. If approved, submit passport for visa implementation.</>
10.If ACR I-Card is approved, claim ACR I-Card.
PRINCIPAL - Php 8,640.00 | DEP-SPOUSE - Php 8,640.00 | DEP-B16 - Php 8,390.00 | DEP-B14 - Php 7,890.00
Additional Fee for ACR I-Card 1 Year - + US $50
*Fees are updated as of 06 March 2014 and may change without prior notice.