Find Our Most Frequent Questions Below
Fusce ac eleifend erat, cursus pretium ante. Mauris euismod luctus libero ac rutrum. Morbi ullamcorper, mauris et dapibus accumsan, turpis massa ornare metus, eget commodo neque lacus sit amet erat. Vestibulum tempus, mi eget condimentum cursus, augue urna congue justo, a accumsan nunc erat eget leo. Proin sollicitudin tortor et nibh fringilla hendrerit. Praesent vel ante suscipit nisl hendrerit eleifend. Praesent a aliquet purus.
GRANTING PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA TO FILIPINO VETERANS OF WORLD WAR II WHO ACQUIRED AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP UNDER THE UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION ACT OF 1990. AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES (R.A. 7837)
Filipino veterans, their spouses and their legitimate or illegitimate and unmarried children who are American citizens and residing in foreign lands, who wish to avail of permanent resident status in the Philippines.
Bureau of Immigration Main Office
1. Checklist with complete documentary requirements
2. Application Form
3. Additional Information on Applicant's children (if needed)
1. Submit all the documentary requirements to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU). All applications must be filed at least forty-eight (48) hours before applicant’s scheduled flight.
2. The CRU shall receive and assess the completeness of the application and requirements.
3. Pay the assessed fees at the Cash Section.
4. Verify the status of the application