Please Read Below
CONVERSION TO NON-QUOTA IMMIGRANT VISA OF A CHILD BORN SUBSEQUENT TO THE ISSUANCE OF IMMIGRANT VISA OF THE ACCOMPANYING PARENT
A child who was born after the issuance of an immigrant visa to the accompanying parent
Bureau of Immigration Main Office
1. Checklist with complete documentary requirements
2. Application Form
3. Additional Information on Applicant's children (if needed)
1. Secure the CGAF from either at the Public Information and Assistance Unit (PIAU) at Bureau of Immigration G/F Main Office or from the official Bureau of Immigration Website.
2. Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
3. Get the Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
4. Pay the required fees.
5. Submit copy of Official Receipt.
6. Attend hearing. Please refer to the Official Receipt for the schedule and venue of the hearing and Image and Fingerprint Capturing.
7. Proceed to Image and Fingerprint Capturing Counter of the Alien Registration Division (ARD) and submit requirements for ACR I-Card application
8. Check website if visa application is already approved.
9. If approved, submit passport for visa implementation.</>
10.If ACR I-Card is approved, claim ACR I-Card.
Additional Fee for ACR I-Card 1 Year - + US $50
*Fees are updated as of 06 March 2014 and may change without prior notice.